General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

How to manually add licence keys

I'm mainly trying to track Microsoft Office 2016 home and business licences. Now, I understand Office 2016 product keys are not listed in the registry and that is why Lansweeper can't get it automatically.I do know which licence is installed on which...

yaang by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer Package won't catch failure exit code

I have an Installer Package that is not catching an exit code of 9009 but is showing successful deployment. This package is using a batch file that executes a .exe for an application update. I need to find out how to have Lansweeper show a failed dep...

Anti-Virus software detected multiple times

Lansweeper version v. 6065 We use Vipre by Threatrack for AV. About a month ago we migrated from their server based version to their cloud based version. The old agent was uninstalled and the new Agent was installed. The Agent name remained the same....

lansend by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to edit report on the version v.6.0.230.35

This might be better suited for support since its pre-release version.. but I just discovered that I can't create new blank report or edit existing one.. All i get is the spinning "Loading" box.. Is anyone testing pre-release and has same issue?.. we...

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Photos Not Updating

Hi Guy's,I have noticed an issue where Lansweeper photos are not updating from AD. Well, they are but the smaller photos are not, this is after the images were changed in AD.

Resolved! User Info > Last Logon

Where does LS pull this from? We are looking at this for one of our computers and it has the last user as about 2 weeks ago, and we are sure there has been others since.

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong uptimes for windows 10 assets

Hi,we have a bit of trouble with the uptime representation in Lansweeper. It shows way longer uptimes that the machine actually had. For instance: i shutdown my machine every day manually. yet, the uptime counter on the asset page shows 1d 3hrs uptim...

NoZart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos