General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configuration and Website Settings

Greetings,On a brand-new install of LS7 using IIS/8.5, I set up a login popup message. Slapped in a couple html tags to format it nicely, and it works!Except it displays after you click "OK" or "Logout" a second time. Is this a bug or am I missing so...

pgodfrin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historical Viewing

Hello,Recently I've been asked to look over some of our network switches to see what assets are plugged in where. Luckily, Lansweeper makes this incredibly easy, which I am eternally grateful for. However, I do have a somewhat odd question that I'm h...

jfarmer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer Package

In deployment, how do you add a package step that will read a license key? I am trying to set up an installer package for a Phish alert in outlook. It is with Knowbe4. It comes with a license key. I can't find an example under installers that shows o...

SOCII Compliance

Does anyone use Lansweeper to meet their SOC2 compliance requirements? I have not found any information on this and everyone has a different opinion on what to use to meet requirements. I have used Lansweeper and two previous jobs. Now I am in charge...

Built In Reports

Greetings,I have inadvertently damaged one of the built-in reports. How can I restore or re-install the original built in report?thanks,phil

pgodfrin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed Software Report count differs

We are testing out LanSweeper and wish to know the software installed on every computer we own.If I go in the List of Installed Software, in the list it says that 15 computers have Google Chrome installed.If I click on Google Chrome to see which comp...

oliver by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query Combobox values SQl

I have a custom field that I am using as a combo box with a list of values. I would like to query those values via SQL and cannot seem to find where they are stored in the DB. I know that the field information for each asset is located tblAssetCustom...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing Asset Data

Hello,We're running Lansweeper 7, and love it, naturally. We're running a separate, older, inventory system that covers more than just IT inventory, however, it IS the system that doles out what we call "Asset tags" which is a unique inventory identi...