General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

v7 Custom OID Scanning Not Working for Asset Type

I have added in a Custom OID set for Wireless Access Points - Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO models.I have 3 on my network currently.If I assign the Custom OID Target as ASSET, IP RANGE, or ASSET GROUP, it works fine.If I assign the Custom OID Target to ASSET T...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloud Relay Firewall Ports

Hi,What port or ports need to be opened for LsAgent Cloud Relay in order to configure the service? Can this port be changed to 443?Thanks,Daniel

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New agent to the team

We are new to Lansweeper, but we have found a little helper in the office and the picture made me think we should post it for all to see : ) Check out our new agent

nathanm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

LsAgent installer parameters

Hi,I'm trying to install the LsAgent.exe with the provided parameters by Charles.X in post https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst16524_LsAgent-for-Windows.aspx#post55544I keep getting an error that the parameters are incorrect.I have tried diffe...

iPete5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 7 Event ID

My first test of a client with the new LsAgent installed and connected to a remote network produced this event ID. I'm not worried about it, but it seems unnecessary. I'm more interested in the location services of the network to which the client i...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux SSH Certificate config

I have found very little documentation on how to implement the SSH Public keys for LS authentication for non-Windows servers. Is there a complete configuration document (SOP) somewhere?

dealing with duplicate IPs / machines showing online

Using Lansweeper vv. 6.0.230.48Curious if anyone else has found a way to handle this situation:We have a 10.1.10.x subnet that is used for VPN connections. Lansweeper will scan a workstation on this subnet and associate it's IP address with that wor...

galesj by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos