General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lastseen On Main Page Vs Lastseen On Asstes Tab

When I logon to Lansweeper the main page displays Lastseen and lists the current device on our network and has acurrent date listed with the device. When I to the assets tab the go to a specific asset it does not display the current date. Is the Last...

Terry1337 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset doesn't delete

I have a machine that I cannot delete using the delete button and was wanting to know if there was a way to get it out of Lansweeper using SQL. The machine is no longer in AD and was a VM that I deleted.

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware Changes Alert

Is it possible to track hardware changes? For example, a system has 4GB of RAM. The IT team changes the RAM to 6GB. Now on the next scan, Lansweeper detected the system has now 6GB of RAM. Can I get an alert on this through an email or a report that ...

myousufhk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Giving User Ability to Edit their Tickets

I want to give my users the ability to edit their tickets. A lot of people email their tickets in and I have to ask them to fill out fields in the web form. Is it possible to have someone click on their ticket in the link and change the ticket type/a...

MSI Deployment Question

I am trying to install an MSI via Lansweeper and the job fails when I try to send it through Lansweeper but works when I run the commands locally via the command prompt. The return error code I get is 1603. I have tried changing the run mode, install...

smozie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Edit Static Asset Groups

Hi all,We have sensors in different IP networks which appear as webserver (only IP pingable). To easier spot them, I added a static group with their fixed IP address.I would like now to mass edit those assets, to change the type from Webserver to Sen...

Grigori by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos