General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add custom fields for ticket imports

I am currently trying to figure out how ticket import works on lansweeper helpdesk. I am already able to import some tickets but I am not able to add any custom fields I created on the website to the to be imported tickets. I can upload them without ...

xPaul by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush Not Executing

I followed the instructions to use LsPush within our domain. When I check gpresult on my domain PC's it states that Logon script Push Policy has not yet been executed. I copied the code corrected my server ID and pasted the code as a .vbs file. How d...

Terry1337 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you create your own "Action Parameter"

Hi,I was wondering if it is possible to create your own "Action Parameter" in LanSweeper under the "Add Asset Section". I need to add something beside the default ones:{actionpath}, {smartname}, {assetname}, {dnsname},{computer}, {domain}, {tag}, {us...

JakeST by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Windows EndPoint Scanning Errors/Issues

Please would I able to ask from everyone else's experience what other potential reasons there could be for our Lansweeper scanner still not pulling device information back on Windows EndPoints?We have setup a relevant service account, ensured the cor...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can a scanning server perform deployment?

I have 2 subnets say subnet A and subnet B.Subnet A can communicate to subnet B.Subnet B cannot communicate to subnet A.Currently, a Lansweeper server is installed in subnet B. I would like to install a scanning server and place in subnet A. Will the...

Alan_LS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Asset categorization

Hello everyone,We have recently installed the Lansweeper to one of our servers in order to test if it's functionalities does meet our business demands. However, what I can notice is that Lansweeper has incorrectly categorized many Assets (i.e. Wirele...

markojic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom File scanning

Hello!I need to scan .ink file on user desktop.The problem is that there are a lot of users.It is necessary as that to substitute a user name in a patch automaticallyfor example:c:\users\Ben\Desktop\soft.inkc:\users\Alice\Desktop\soft.inkc:\users\Tom...

dukedizel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos