General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Encryptable Volumes - Protection Status

Background: We are pushing to encrypt all our computers with bitlocker and I created a report to check for machines that have volumes which are not encrypted.My problem is that some volumes are encrypted but Lansweeper lists their protection status a...

Jelly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cleanup Operations on Non-Active Devices

Are cleanup operations only performed on Active status devices? What if you mark an item as "Stock" for example so that you know you have one in the back. That particular device obviously won't be connecting to the network to check in possibly for qu...

Some Question

Hello Team,from my company, we are checking if Lansweeper can help us in some needs that we have to manage our hardware and Software asset (include license).Are there any API to take information from Lansweeper?License Compliance area, are working wi...

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VBS Output Problem

The code below gets a listing of restore points on a remote computer. I'm trying to get it to output the data in a single window. Now it's a window per line.I'm not good with VBS so any help is appreciated.Chris Set dtmConvertedDate = CreateObject("W...

MacPhail by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD user renamed still show old username

Hi,We changed the login name of one user and would like to give access to Lansweeper.If I search the username in the global search field I found it, no problem.If I search the same username in the "Add AD User" screen (in User Access and Roles) nothi...

YvainP by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server license scanning - per core

I am having trouble setting up the software license tracking for SQL server. We use the 'per core' license model. The problem I'm having is this:Lansweeper wants to know how many cores per server. However, this varies depending on the server. This nu...