General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feature Request - Connect via Logmein to computer

According to this:https://community.logmein.com/t5/Central/Ignition-command-line-parameters-to-get-to-computers/m-p/112661#M1783There is no direct way, with EXE's to launch a log me in session to an asset with command. However, if you collect the l...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wake-on-Lan over Layer 3

Hi,We are looking to configure directed broadcast on our network so that Wake-on-Lan packets will traverse correctly across different subnets from Lansweeper to wake up remote site PCs. We suspect Lansweeper is sending out a WoL unicast packet when i...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actions do not work on Chrome

We are on the latest version of Lansweeper (6.0.151.34) and the latest version of Chrome (68.0.3440.75). Once I pick an asset (Windows 7 workstation), I tried the following basic actions and there was no response from Chrome:(1) Remote Desktop(2) Ope...

mgravi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scanning Problems

We have updated some of our hardware on the network, ie some new ip cameras and also some new mitel phones but the new models just wont scan and find. Any ideas on what i can do to find the missing devices.

dastrix by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Win10 Anniversary Update recognition

Pretty trivial and no doubt an easy fix, but I just thought that I'd give a heads-up that Win10 1607 is unrecognized by certain widgets, such as "Windows OS/SP Overview." Perhaps they trigger off the build number, which of course changed (10586 to 14...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Duplication of an Asset under different IP addresses

Hi All,I am currently still pretty early in the process of setting up Lansweeper for our use, getting global credentials setup etc. And have noticed that for some switches it has duplicated the record several times over due to it registering on diffe...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos