General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Auto fill Custom Asset fields

We like to add our hard drive model and serial numbers to the asset page for computers. We know this information can be obtained in a report, but like for this to be seen when we view the assets main page. Is there a way to pull data from the data ba...

Custom reports in Lansweeper

Dear Support,I'm facing difficulties in creating custom report because there are SQL table and views to add and I'm not very good in SQL. Is there any guide on how to create a custom report?

myousufhk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Product update questions

I know there are a few things people have asked about many times on the forums that has not really been answered except for "thats on the wishlist and we have no idea on when this will be done".Scanning Android, iPads, and Chromebooks; this seems to ...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Minimum access level needed to scan domain PCs

HI. We are currently using an account with FULL domain admin access to perform the scan. What is the recommended account settings for this account? I.E. can we use an account with lower than FULL Domain access for the scanning.ThanksDave

rcav8r by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 PowerApps and Helpdesk API

We have Office 365 and we recently added the PowerApps preview to our tenant. Has anyone looked into using PowerApps to created a mobile frontend for the Lansweeper Helpdesk? My focus is having something for my IT staff so they can quickly pull up ...

jolstad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add columns to on the fly report results

Exact scenario -- User searches for piece of software via search box on main Lansweeper dashboard- Selects specific piece of software 'Acrobat XI Pro' which opens what I believe to be an on the fly report 'Software: Adobe Acrobat XI Pro'- Username is...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Asset group scan for specific subnet

Dear Support,I'm new to Lansweeper. I created an Asset group and want to create a rule that when a scan runs on a specific network (10.10.1.0/24), it automatically move the assets to the specific group that belong to 10.10.1.0/24.

myousufhk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

web console not connecting

Hello,I have a problem connecting to web console remotely.Although I can open localhost, when I try to open web console I cannot.I have a message "The site can't be reached, server ip address could not be found"FYI, I have transferred the installatio...

iova by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos