General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan error notifications?

Lansweeper currently scans multiple subnets, one of which is an "infrastructure" subnet for network switches and access points. Is it possible for Lansweeper to scan at a somewhat frequent interval (say, every 15-30 minutes or whatever) and if a devi...

jim_barr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Scanning w/History

We enabled network scanning to track past and new ip changes for assets.. Where do it get the info from on asset page or is there report that you could demo to retrieve data?Any directions where to go would be very appreciated.

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMWare ESXi Server linkage

Hello,We are having a small issue with our VMWare ESXi servers, since some time ago, the VM's guests created on them are not automagically linked to the corresponding server, nor the VM guests list the VMWare server in which they are hosted.Explainin...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excluding Assets by "Model"

I have phones that I don't want Lansweeper to scan, but unfortunately, it is not reading their MAC addresses, so it doesn't know its a phone and exclude it.But every one of these Astra phones report as model "Aragorn" and I want to exclude that model...

Mikey_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost in IP

Hello,we lost a specific IP address. Maybee a asset connected with it was manually deleted. But the IP is still used in the network (ESXI). The Devicetester on the scanning server finds the ip properly (credentials also ok).Normal windows ping comman...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Current Version Info

Hi guys, I'd like to suggest a little improvement.When you go to Configuration tab, we can compare the last version.But for lspush we need to access the server, right click and look at details.What about just grab the version from lspush too?

caverna by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos