General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't delete or deactivate assets

Is it possible to mark a specific asset as not-to-delete or not-to-deactivate?We have some notebook that reconnet to the main lan only every several months, in this way they disappear and logs are cleared due to the config of "Asset Cleanup Options" ...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket Content Fields Not Searchable?

We have created some custom ticket content fields for things such as tracking new employee creations which work great, but I went to search for something in one of those fields and noticed that they are not searchable. Shouldn't all parts of the tick...

Asset Not Being Added

I have an IP Range scan set up to pull in anything that is live on a particular subnet. Some of the IPs that I know are live are not being detected or imported. They respond to both ping and https. In a separate scan for another subnet, identical dev...

dwclarknu by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with outgoing email templates

I am currenty facing some problems with the "ticket assistant" we are using. People can send e-mails to the ticket assistant and they will be listed in the lansweeper helpdesk system. The assistant usually works fine but since a few days I am having ...

xPaul by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add ticket filter fields

Hi guys,I was wondering if it is possible to add some additional fields to my ticket filters? Currently it shows thing like priority and subject etc. I have some custom field I would like to add to the ticket filter view so I don't have to go into th...

JohnnyAb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome browser

Can anyone walk me step by step to create and deploy a package to update Chrome browser?

snee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos