General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrected license key of MS Office 2016 result

On my network, I see a lot of MS Office Professional 2016 license key has been scanned as result.But actually, these PCs have installed MS Office Standard 2016 version (not Professional), mean the result show wrong license key and wrong version. Why ...

vitn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper CPU usage

Hi,We have started to use lansweeper and even during none scanning hours (we use Subnet scanning for our server networks and clients access with the client) we have high CPU usage almost always. We have it hosted in azure with 2 CPUs and it takes 1 o...

tbal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cluster Windows

We have Windows nodes recognized by Lansweeper as Windows assets.But cluster mode has been assigned with specific IP adress and a cluster name.Lansweeper doesn't identify these cluster name when they have a specific IP adress.When we add manually an ...

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Mapped Drives

I am able to get mapped drives for an asset under the windows group and mapped drives if they are manually mapped on the client computer. However if the mapped drive is done through a group policy I do not get a mapped drive listed in the asset under...

jgranese by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software deployment on LSpush

I have difficulty to do software deployment and even the scheduled deployment because of not all workstations are in active state.It is possible to create a software deployment and deploy it when a workstation report to Lansweeper via LSpush? I have ...

Alan_LS by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Edit User

When I try to edit a user in Lansweeper, there is no textboxes showing up for me to change user information. It does show the save user icon in place of the edit user icon on the left hand side however. Any help is greatly appreciated.

jboone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

outlook settings

given the recent 0Day affecting lots of mail readers including outlook. Is there a way to read the settings the user has for Outlook during a scan?I want the users to have a couple of settings reported on but I am not sure where outlook stores that ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Formatter

I found this page online and it has made my report editing much easier. It formats the SQL query code into a readable format. But you have to be online to use it. It makes posting code in the fourms here more readable too.That being said, are ther...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos