General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Location updates

I am currently trying to update the location information for assets which currently do not have any location assigned, and I'm using the standard "Assets without a location" report a lot.My first question is if there is any way to determine the SQL q...

MikeFulton by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Widget to sharepoint page

We have some good stuff on a SharePoint KB and would love to add it to one of our dashboards. I tried to use iFrame and it gave me the old This content can’t be shown in a frame message. The site is internal and we use the AD for auth to SP and to L...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

GPEdit

I've never really looked before, but I just discovered that gpedit.msc can connect to a remote computer. The syntax is as follows : gpedit.msc /gpcomputer:{computer}Before you go to make a custom action from this, I should warn that I discovered an o...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a custom relationship

My organization has over 1000 printers. For secure printing each device is assigned a printer. The printers are not installed locally. The devices print out to a specific printer based on application and routed via Citrix.The list of printers and ...

cctech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News page code button

I have a code that will show a poll and report results back to office 365. When I put the code in notepad and save as an HTML it works fine but when I try to put it in the news page using the code button all it will show is the code and not the poll...

rtforbess by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer Return Codes

Is there a list that deciphers installer return codes? I see "fatal error during installation" failures on occasion with a return code of 1603, as an example. Would knowing what return code 1603 meant provide me with any more information on what th...

lcpeery by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos