General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help Removing 4800 Synced Users

Hi everyone,Firstly, I'm just now setting up the helpdesk ticket system of LS. We're working on switching over. Secondly, we have a basic license, one agent (just me) and less than 100 users in the office.Setting up the helpdesk inbound/outbound emai...

walker164 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Missing From "All Ticket" list

We have a ticket missing from the "All Ticket" list, even with all filters cleared.However if I use the Helpdesk>Go to Ticket> search and enter the ticket number, the ticket appears.It wasn't deleted, it wasn't merged... What could be causing this an...

citrix deployement

Hello. I'm testing a Citrix Receiver deployment. It uninstalls the Citrix Online plugin and installs the Citrix Receiver.I have everything run silent1. Online Plugin Check2. Online Plugin Uninstall - "\\*ourfileserver*\Clients\Citrix\Receiver\Recei...

dlabriola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

System with double network card imported twice

Hello,my network foreseen some systems with double network card, if we perform a 'range' scan on our networks the systems that have double network card are imported as two separate voices.Is there a way to avoid this?Thanks

fferrante by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default ticket type for one specific user

I would like to configure a default ticket type for specific users in the lansweeper helpdesk system. So the ticket this user creates will be "it support" for example when the default ticket type for others will be "it project". Is it possible to con...

xPaul by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Courses About Lansweeper

Good morning,The company that i work for, It is interested in receiving a Course or training about Lansweeper to take advantage of the Tool. But We dont know If Lansweeper directly or another company offer courses about it. Thanks

Same device doubled in an Asset list

I keep see the same devices doubled after a network scan.One was properly scanned and the other showes "Not Scanned" due to Firewalling.Even after disabling the firewall both are in the Assetlist.At both AssetID's I see the same NetBIOS name.Any idea...

Terveer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with ImportAssets template

Can anyone help me with how to use the ImportAssets template? I downloaded it to add assets, but can't find any help in Community or Support about how to use the template.I found this reply to a question from June, 2014: "It is possible to import ass...

ERomeo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos