General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Huge errorlog.txt file!!

Hi All,Our errorlog.txt file blew up to 150GB in size. Not sure yet if we had hit the verbose logging option or whether it is spewing out a load of errors? Everything seems fine apart from this massive text file? Any ideas?ThanksStuart

Custom Actions Variables - Active Directory

I'm looking to get the manager name from a user and pass it to a script for maintenance.{manager} is not an option that works but it is the name of the ad field.I'm able to pass {username} to my script -(powershell)- but I need to get the ad user's m...

rarmstrong by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescanning assets after switching azure vnet

Hi,I have used lansweeper to scan our azure networks and it has been working great, but on a few linux hosts that used to have public IPs I have now changed them to another subnet. I can SSH from the lansweeper machine and ping etc. (they are on the ...

tbal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Every action pushes back to login page

We have an issue with Lansweeper and logins, where myself and another admin (the only two people in the org who actively use LS) are pushed back to the login page every single time a new action is performed.Login: Successful.Click Servers tab follow...

jdj522 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LANSweeper GPO not working

Hi,I need your help regarding the logon vbscript for LANSweeper, I have followed this KB: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/282/how-to-scan-windows-computers-with-the-lspush-scanning-agent-in-a-group-policy.html, but still the client is not reporting bac...

Champ14 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Removing 4800 Synced Users

Hi everyone,Firstly, I'm just now setting up the helpdesk ticket system of LS. We're working on switching over. Secondly, we have a basic license, one agent (just me) and less than 100 users in the office.Setting up the helpdesk inbound/outbound emai...

walker164 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Missing From "All Ticket" list

We have a ticket missing from the "All Ticket" list, even with all filters cleared.However if I use the Helpdesk>Go to Ticket> search and enter the ticket number, the ticket appears.It wasn't deleted, it wasn't merged... What could be causing this an...

citrix deployement

Hello. I'm testing a Citrix Receiver deployment. It uninstalls the Citrix Online plugin and installs the Citrix Receiver.I have everything run silent1. Online Plugin Check2. Online Plugin Uninstall - "\\*ourfileserver*\Clients\Citrix\Receiver\Recei...

dlabriola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos