General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Capacity Planning

Hello everyone,I have a customer who is working on a project and needs to do capacity planning for their desktops. They are migrating from a physical to a virtual environment, and need to do some analysis on reporting on their usage needs. For exampl...

VMWDC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software list not update

Support yesterday I unistalled a software on a colleague PC, but when I see the list of the application installed on this PC, I'm stil able to see this application.The last scan on this PC was done this morning.Regards

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send an email to user

When we hire someone new, we give them a RFID card. The card needs to be activated in the gate system, the payroll system and the equipment machine.The RH Team creates a ticket with employe name and card number. we made a type for that purpose.The IT...

Set Default Helpdesk Tabs

Hi, is there a way to set default Helpdesk tabs? So when each agent opens lansweeper can see their own tabs? I set 4 different tabs, but when I turn off the PC I have to select them again and also select the sort way again.

Scanning failing after Symantec End Point Installed

Hi,We are currently moving our End-point protection product from Kaspersky to SEP. Once the device has SEP installed any scan by lansweeper fails (ping failed/RPC failed/off-line/firewalled) error messages are generated.What do I need to change wit...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade reboot?

Hi,I am running version 5 Lansweeper on a Windows 2008 server. I would like to upgrade to version 6 and need to know if a server rebot is required.We have only one admin user and it is still being used as an evaluation tool, but it is installed on pr...

bpbpbp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromebooks

I understand Lansweeper cannot scan for chromebooks and that is okay. I was going to add them manually. I downloaded the template to do a mass import since we have over 1000 chromebooks, however column F in the spread sheet template labeled 'AssettTy...

jkrato by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos