General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset name changes

Hello,I have been asked to track workstation movements. I have found that if I re-image a computer it does not track what the previous computer name was. I only get that if I rename the computer. Is there a way to keep the name change history through...

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush Issues Since Latest Update

https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/24/how-to-scan-with-LsPush.htmlI am using the most recent version of LSPush that came with the recent installation of Lansweeper.When I run LSPush I am getting the below message.Connection to server failed Socket Error #...

Alert Notification

I am trying to fully make use of Lansweeper for monitoring of our servers instead of using a customized Perl script. One of the things I like is the "Partition Information". The question I have is, is it possible to configure Lansweeper to send out a...

Several general questions

We're just getting fired up with LS HD, so a few questions:1 - I've set round robin Auto-Assign for three members of our team (set the other two of us as excluded agents), but our new tickets aren't auto-assigning. Am I missing something? Their team ...

Lansweeper Container

So I figured I would ask since the application is "relatively simply" but has anyone attempted to get Lansweeper into a container? Since its primarily just a web app with a DB backend it should work. Any thoughts?

frosezz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos