General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login problem

Starting a couple of days ago, I am having problems logging in with my active directory credentials. This used to work but now when I enter my info and click "login" it just refreshes the page. There's no message to suggest what the problem might b...

MikeFulton by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Web Console: Error_Connection_Refused

Hello, for two days now, I have been attempting to launch my lansweeper with no success. The only thing I suspect is that I may have flooded the lansweeper webserver with too many LSPush tasks from my client devices. Is that possible? I wonder if I h...

TechGuy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Deployment Configuration Schedule

Hi Guy's,Having an issue with the scheduled deployments. We are using Lansweeper to install a standard fleet of software onto our devices, we were installing them manually, however was advised a group of applications could be installed by creating a...

Embedding into SharePoint page?

Anyone have any success embedding the Lansweeper Helpdesk screen into a SharePoint page?We're using SharePoint 2010 Standard for our corporate Intranet, and we'd love to be able to embed the Lansweeper Helpdesk page into a SharePoint page to maintain...

jim_barr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

AMD Processors

We are looking for a report to generate assets/servers with AMD processors. I cannot seem to find one on the site. Does anyone have an example we could use?

saziz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Fixed] Meltdown and Spectre add feature

Hello:please in the Meltdown and Spectre report, could you change the report to see all computers, because when the computer is patched is removed from the report and I think will be a good idea to see patched systems also.If is not possible please c...

Alfonso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset name changes

Hello,I have been asked to track workstation movements. I have found that if I re-image a computer it does not track what the previous computer name was. I only get that if I rename the computer. Is there a way to keep the name change history through...

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush Issues Since Latest Update

https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/24/how-to-scan-with-LsPush.htmlI am using the most recent version of LSPush that came with the recent installation of Lansweeper.When I run LSPush I am getting the below message.Connection to server failed Socket Error #...