General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset name changes

Hello,I have been asked to track workstation movements. I have found that if I re-image a computer it does not track what the previous computer name was. I only get that if I rename the computer. Is there a way to keep the name change history through...

delders by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush Issues Since Latest Update

https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/24/how-to-scan-with-LsPush.htmlI am using the most recent version of LSPush that came with the recent installation of Lansweeper.When I run LSPush I am getting the below message.Connection to server failed Socket Error #...

Alert Notification

I am trying to fully make use of Lansweeper for monitoring of our servers instead of using a customized Perl script. One of the things I like is the "Partition Information". The question I have is, is it possible to configure Lansweeper to send out a...

Several general questions

We're just getting fired up with LS HD, so a few questions:1 - I've set round robin Auto-Assign for three members of our team (set the other two of us as excluded agents), but our new tickets aren't auto-assigning. Am I missing something? Their team ...

Lansweeper Container

So I figured I would ask since the application is "relatively simply" but has anyone attempted to get Lansweeper into a container? Since its primarily just a web app with a DB backend it should work. Any thoughts?

frosezz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos