General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WOL.exe as Asset Action

Trying to set it up (if there was a default action I might have deleted it?) You need the MAC but you cannot do {MAC} in the setup. Thoughts?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Mapping without OID

We have ThinClients from Wyse (P20 & P25) which are mapped to the Asset Type "Webserver" by default. But there is no OID present to edit the mapping under "Asset mapping".Is there a way to achive this?I have created an Asset Type "ThinClient".

tgt by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP warranty

Any reason why some of my devices have the wrong information in the warranty?

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bitlocker Information

I have a query that gives the bitlocker details.However, I was wondering if there is way to determine the following type of error messages1. No error2. Unable to find TPM3. Policy not enforcedReference : Compliance Status Details - https://docs.micro...

Resolved! File Scan Report shows no results

We set up a new file scan, that works but the file scan report shows no results. Our other file scan reports seem to work fine.Any ideas as to why and what we might do to fix this problem?We currently have about 40 nodes that show that the file is ...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment scheduling - after scanning overhead

Hi there,We have 10,000 workstations getting scanned every 48 hours. Would the overhead of a deployment schedule with an interval of every 30mins (using a report to find targets) be lower than using the same report as an 'after scanning' interval?We ...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos