General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LP 2824 PLUS question

Every night Lansweeper scans my LP 2824 Plus and every morning a configuration label prints out. Does any one know why? How can I stop doing that?

Resolved! LsPush File Extension

Hi Lansweeper Community,The LsPush documentation shows a screenshot of the file with an extension of ".lansweeper". When I run the application, a ".txt" file is created.Is this expected with a new update?Thanks,Daniel

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using PsExec and slmgr.vbs to Activate Windows

Hello all,I thought I share a great custom action that uses a Vbscript that I created to aid in our OEM activation process if one of my tech's forget to activate Windows after using MDT to image a machine as we use OEM versions of Windows Pro. We hav...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 11 kudos

Scanned switch does not show connected assets

I have a switch which appears to be fully scanned, yet it does not list any of the assets connected to it. I am certain these assets have been scanned. I have one switch however which does show all the assets connected to it. I do not know what the d...

MLafflin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add asset procurement details?

Hi TeamWe need to have visibility of total assets procured v/s assets used [Active, In store (functional & can be used, functional but not in use, damaged and awaiting repair, damaged and cannot be repaired, assets lost. A report should be available ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last seen Users/Asset widget without scanning items

Last seen Users/Asset widgets present an entry when access to resource is done by scanning engine, is it possible to exclude this information from the widgets entries?If I have frequent server (event log) scanning and so my widget quickly fills of un...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Range Scanning works, but last seen dates not updating

We have ~190 switches scanned by IP using SNMP credentials. Scan runs daily at 12 noon. This has been configured and stable for about a year. No other items are scanned by IP.I checked the list for a report recently and found that the Last Seen date ...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exe files "Product Name" not collected

Hi I have trying to add exe files into the file scanning, since we would like to collect/make a "Product Family" based on "Product Name" in the exe file, but it looks like Lansweeper don´t collect that information?So my question are now; is it correc...