General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket IDs not counting correctly

Hi, We've noticed that the ticket ID counter is not working correctly.For some reason, there are gaps in the numbering of the ticket IDs in our system.Last time this happened was Tuesday/Wednesday this week: last ticket Tuesdaynight was #8597, first ...

LSPush on Windows 10 Pro

Hi, I'm hoping someone has run into this and has an answer for me.We put LSPush on all of our computers and create a scheduled task to run it when the user logs into the computer. This has worked flawlessly for all of our computers until we started m...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSCLIENT removal

Just found out that the lsclient is no longer support or works.VERY disappointed in this, as ALL of our Windows devices are scanned using this. Currently, none of our Windows machines are now updating to Lansweeper until I figure out what we are goi...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do not autoreply to certain e-mail addresses

I'm looking for a way to not send an e-mail that confirms ticket creation to a small set of e-mail addresses. We've got a couple systems that I have e-mailing the helpdesk for the creation of tickets. When the system auto replies to their non-valid a...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a Package fail specifically

I am making a powershell script and i want it to fail in a way that is unambiguous. I made a custom terminating error and such but i am not sure where lansweeper pulls the info from for the error. I want to customize what comes up with a terminating/...

chrism010 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calculate years of warranty

I would like to calculate the days between Purchase Date and Warranty Date.Can anybody help me please.Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.BarCode As [Asset ID #], tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Location...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos