General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Range Scanning works, but last seen dates not updating

We have ~190 switches scanned by IP using SNMP credentials. Scan runs daily at 12 noon. This has been configured and stable for about a year. No other items are scanned by IP.I checked the list for a report recently and found that the Last Seen date ...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exe files "Product Name" not collected

Hi I have trying to add exe files into the file scanning, since we would like to collect/make a "Product Family" based on "Product Name" in the exe file, but it looks like Lansweeper don´t collect that information?So my question are now; is it correc...

This Mac address already exist

I have been trying to load new assets on Lan sweeper but every time I put in the Mac Address it keeps saying it already exist yet its a new stock and also figured out that even when I try to put in a random number it does the same. please assist.rega...

RisunaM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan domain with multiple scanning server

My queue is pretty long because 1 of my scanning servers is scanning with an AD scanning target which contains a lot of assets. How can I better spread the load across all my scanning servers?

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to share tabs

I'm trying to share a tab with all users. I followed the steps required to share a tab such as, 1) Click on the pencil on the tab, 2) check that it's set for all Global users. Integrated Windows Authentications is also set. I'm not sure what other...

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper user

Hi, I have in lansweeper a few domains and a few non domain clients. I'm collectin all data by lspush. How can I create user for browsing only ONE domain or ONE workgroup?

Woytass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After using LS and the Helpdesk for a few weeks...

My company moved to LS from Spiceworks due to LS's superiority of asset tracking and inventory. The helpdesk portion of LS was a nice added bonus with a boat load of bells and whistles to play with. With that said, we've ran into quite a few 'quirks'...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New User with no Email address

I have an area that has multiple users. Call it "Main Office." I want to create this area as a new user so that when I select it, it shows all the tickets that have been created for this area. How do I go about getting around the email requirement?...

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos