General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Making a Package fail specifically

I am making a powershell script and i want it to fail in a way that is unambiguous. I made a custom terminating error and such but i am not sure where lansweeper pulls the info from for the error. I want to customize what comes up with a terminating/...

chrism010 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calculate years of warranty

I would like to calculate the days between Purchase Date and Warranty Date.Can anybody help me please.Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.BarCode As [Asset ID #], tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Location...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to create a new report but now sure how

Hi guys,Here's my first post here So glad I've found this place.I'm really new to Lansweeper and have a question which hopefully someone will be able to answer me with:There's a built-in report called Disk: Servers less than 1 GB free HD I'd like to...

Resolved! asset mass update

Got the hang of mass updates however is there a way to mass update asset pictures? say I have 60 optiplex 3020's or 15 24" dell monitors that are the same model. Can that be done?

msperry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IP duplicates

Hello,while scanning we noticed that some assets are displaying the same IP adress while our server clearly shows otherwise.All those assets also display the error: No valid credentials found. Check encryption file(even though the credentials...

Resolved! Inventory of 3 Seperate Networks into One Central Database

Does Lansweeper have the ability to have a 3 server configuration, where there are 3 separate networks (Network A, Network B & Network C) that do not communicate? There would be 1 scanning server for each network (Scanning Server A, Scanning Server ...

Frazier by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SNMP v3 on Alcatel Switches & Stack Switches

Hi,I'm referring to an older question of another User in this Forum (http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst11320findunread_Any-way-of-debugging-SNMP-v3-queries.aspx#post42246)We encountered a similar problem, that our Alcatel Switches are not abl...

Filo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos