General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incomplete Software List

I am demoing LanSweeper v6.0.100.29. I've been working through getting everything to scan and that's going pretty well.I've been reviewing the results of these scans and have noticed that scanning for installed software has an issue. I have Acronis W...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledge Base html link anchor

Unless I am doing this wrong, is there a way to make link anchors in KB articles? I have a hefty KB article with multiple parts and I want to make a table of contents and link that to sections in my KB. I am running into the problem with the id= port...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Microsoft SSRS for reporting?

Is it possible to use an alternate report writing tool to write help desk reports? We use Microsoft SSRS throughout our company for other reporting needs and would like to write some of our help desk reports using this tool as well.

OptusIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

User dashboard "My tickets"

I have about 10 different ticket types I use on a daily/weekly basis and I don't want all of them to show up on the end user dashboard in the "My tickets" list. How do I limit or even remove that box from the dashboard for end users?

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Advidia Camera's

Has anybody been able to figure out how to set SSH to work with scanning Advidia cameras? Each camera has its own little web server, and there are SSH option in the configuration. I have not been successful in getting Lansweeper to scan them.I have a...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Connection Test

the only solution i've found so far is to stop the lansweeper service on the server. nothing has changed in my configurations since the upgrade.

AcesPacer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculating UPTime

HiOn the Uptime page for an asset there are three calculations for Uptime (See below). I was wondering if you could a) share the calculation code for this or b) is the summary value stored somewhere in the Database?Asset on totalDaily average on this...

rshah3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNMP scanning issues

Our SNMP scanning through LanSweeper hasn't been working for a while, last successful scan was in January of this year. I suspect that it is related to an update performed to lansweeper at the time but I am not entirely sure. I have recreated the SNM...

DJ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos