General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search Hard Drive Serial Number

Is it possible to search for hard drive serial numbers through the main search function? The only way I have found is to use the Hard Drive Serial report and filter the report.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tsysASSites

I'm trying to understand where the data comes from that populates tsysASSites table. How does this table get it's data? I see a missing AD Site and the server for this site and I'm trying to understand why.

IP address selection for Multi homed machines

I have a server that has 2 network cards and thus 2 IPs.When lansweeper picks the IP to show , it picks the wrong one and thus the IP LOCATION in lansweeper ends up not going where I want (ie Undefined)Is there any way to fix this?

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Ignoring Some VOIP Phones

We have two facilities that are are on separate subnets. The local subnet (172.16.x.x) is where the LanSweeper server is location. The remote subnet (172.18.x.x) is connected to the local subnet via Charter Fiber Ethernet service.We have VOIP desktop...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude assests

I'm stuck in a loop.Currently, my scans are listing my VOIP phones which I want to exclude. However, when scanned, they come back as 'webservers.' I don't want to exclude the 'webserver' category because I want our webserver scanned. If I change t...

revcall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos