General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning Advidia Camera's

Has anybody been able to figure out how to set SSH to work with scanning Advidia cameras? Each camera has its own little web server, and there are SSH option in the configuration. I have not been successful in getting Lansweeper to scan them.I have a...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Connection Test

the only solution i've found so far is to stop the lansweeper service on the server. nothing has changed in my configurations since the upgrade.

AcesPacer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculating UPTime

HiOn the Uptime page for an asset there are three calculations for Uptime (See below). I was wondering if you could a) share the calculation code for this or b) is the summary value stored somewhere in the Database?Asset on totalDaily average on this...

rshah3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SNMP scanning issues

Our SNMP scanning through LanSweeper hasn't been working for a while, last successful scan was in January of this year. I suspect that it is related to an update performed to lansweeper at the time but I am not entirely sure. I have recreated the SNM...

DJ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hyper-V guest systems Asset Page

I have a number of Hyper-V servers with a number of guests. There is a report I have that I pinned to the main dashboard that shows the Hosts, and all of the guests (among other data). That is nice and I am happy with that.What I would like is the ma...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User ticket submission

I am testing Lansweeper for our organization and I am able to create tickets via email but I can't seem to create them via the user dashboard. When a user goes to his/her dashboard and selects "New Ticket," they fill it out and select "Send" yet not...

revcall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

historical data

does lansweeper keep historical data for the information it captures like other NMS RRDtools?I'm looking to track things like disk space, toner usage, uptime, etc.if so where or how can i view this?

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos