General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-Mail Settings

Hallo together,i have a short question regarding email settings. If I respond to a message from a user I automatically got an email. But all outgoing email templates are disabled. Does anyone know where I could configure this settings?Kind RegardsMar...

mart1n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Antivrus showing as disabled.

Every day when my daily scan runs, I get at least a handful of PCs showing up on the AV disabled report. When I rescan them, I they almost always disappear from that report.I know the AV is enabled because I have watched my AV server console to see i...

Port mappings not updating on v.6.0.100.21

Port mapping on switches are still not updating on v.6.0.100.21. Status of port is reported properly, but the attached assets do not update. Is there still open work against this issue?

lmf by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete Software List

I am demoing LanSweeper v6.0.100.29. I've been working through getting everything to scan and that's going pretty well.I've been reviewing the results of these scans and have noticed that scanning for installed software has an issue. I have Acronis W...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledge Base html link anchor

Unless I am doing this wrong, is there a way to make link anchors in KB articles? I have a hefty KB article with multiple parts and I want to make a table of contents and link that to sections in my KB. I am running into the problem with the id= port...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use Microsoft SSRS for reporting?

Is it possible to use an alternate report writing tool to write help desk reports? We use Microsoft SSRS throughout our company for other reporting needs and would like to write some of our help desk reports using this tool as well.

OptusIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

User dashboard "My tickets"

I have about 10 different ticket types I use on a daily/weekly basis and I don't want all of them to show up on the end user dashboard in the "My tickets" list. How do I limit or even remove that box from the dashboard for end users?

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Advidia Camera's

Has anybody been able to figure out how to set SSH to work with scanning Advidia cameras? Each camera has its own little web server, and there are SSH option in the configuration. I have not been successful in getting Lansweeper to scan them.I have a...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos