General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scanning Queue Timeout ?

Hi Lansweeper Community,We had a recent issue where one of our computer assets hung in the scanning queue. This doubled the time it took for our scheduled scanning target tasks to complete for all of our computers. We had to reboot the server, and de...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Licensing Tracking/Reporting Discussion

This is sort of a long winded Report related post and also just a basic request for some input on ideas so I'm not really sure what community category this would best fit into.TL;DR - I'm trying to figure out a one button report for purchased Microso...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add new credential Error

On Scanning -> Scanning Credentials I have several creentialswhen try to add another to later map to a new workgroup , receive an error "Error while saving: Password and username are incorrect" but in this point I am not validating with nothing ( at ...

jorgeaaq by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk tickets submitted by user

Is there a report we can run that shows the user, the subject and the quantity of tickets & ticket # so we can ferret out who are top talkers are? I'm looking but don't see how to obtain that information.

iflyvfr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper on large networks

Good dayCan you please confirm what the impact is on large networks where LANSweeper is continuously scanning devices. We have seen that LANSweeper caused switch management to drop while scanning the ranges that include the management VLAN.We have a...

MBekker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sophos Endpoint Server AV isn't recognized

Apparently the current version of Lansweeper doesn't recognize Sophos Endpoint Server Advanced antivirus software because all my servers (W2012) are currently detected by Lansweeper as NO ANTIVIRUS INSTALLED and of course, that cause a red alert in m...

Simon_C_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Question re Sophos UTMs

I have a couple of Sophos UTMs, one on the local subnet (172.16.x.x) and another on the other end of a VPN connecting us to another facility and a remote subnet (172.17.x.x).The UTM on the local subnet gets scanned as a Asset Type of Router while the...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto assign Ticket Type based on Keyword(s) in subject line

I would like to have the feature to auto assign a ticket type based on keyword(s) in an emails subject line. Specifically I have a ticket type that I used for creating and removing users in ADUC and it would be nice to auto assign that type to my HR ...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos