General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Knowledgebase Issue

Running current version of Lansweeper. In the Knowledgebase section, I am able to create custom categories. On the main Knowledgebase page, when I click New Article, only the default Lansweeper and Technical Support categories are visible. However, i...

WMI query sql server

We have many SQL installations but there are no listening databases in the SQL Server Information section after an IP-Range or AD scan. The section is empty.If we try to rescan manually an asset, the SQL Server Information becomes visible.But how we ...

kraton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum scanning servers

Hi Guys,we have around 10 different sites, we have licensing for 3 scanning server, is the maximum available?What is the consensus on here about multi site scanning?

Email report if there's devices offline

I have a custom report that scans my network printers and generate a list that reports devices that are "offline". I've setup email successfully to email the reports. However, I want to automate this process. Is it possible for this report to generat...

jbaxter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device not accessible when perform scanning

Hi,I am new to this LanSweeper software and been playing around it. I am encountering a situation where the device (server) is not accessible if I try to scan it. I will unable to ping or remote to that server over a certain period of time once I sta...

Ao by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Workgroup Computers

When using the test connection tool I get two messages at the end of the log in red. Deployment Folder: OK Access Rights: OK Could not schedule task (10,8):UserId: Task did not existDone.Cannot seem to get this server to use the admin credentials eit...

marrngtn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos