General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

135 closed (EPMAP)

I am running Windows 7 and I have enabled all of the services on my Windows firewall for port 135 and I am still getting these results when I run Lansweeper Connectiontester. If I turn off my firewall, of course I get a ping and my port 135 (EPMAP) i...

rmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSclient.exe is missing

Hi, a few days ago I realized that the file LSclient.exe is missing in the client folder, so the command "\\server\client\lsclient server" is not working.The folder has read only rights in shared permissions. I updated Lansweeper to the last version ...

static grouping assets by deparment

I am trying to figure out how to add the column for static group name to any (and all reports) we have multiple departments that use Lansweeper and we need an easy way to sort each department's machines Dynamic groups don't work perfectly so we're wi...

Resolved! Event Log scanning tutorial

I've been all over your knowledge base and have searched quite a bit in the forum as well, but no answer exists that I have found. I want to implement a basic event log scanning and monitoring capability. Goals:Collect data on all servers but only...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sophos Intercept-X/Crypto Guard

It looks like Lansweeper is marking machines that have Sophos InterceptX/Crypto Guard installed as not having Anti-Virus installed.Is this a known issue?

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switch scanning via SSH but I need SNMPv3- How to force?

Hello,I have a Switch (HP ProCurve 2920) which is shown in the lansweeper like a VoIP Phone.The asset will scanned via SSH but I need a SNMPv3 scan. The Errormessage is: Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global ...

Jln_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WMI query LANSweeper uses to list SQL databases?

What is the WMI query that is used to list the databases on an SQL server?We have a number of SQL installations but one of them (SQL Express 2008 R2) is not listing any databases. LANSweeper finds the instances fine, but the database section is empty...

nnewton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos