General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Assets name issue

Hello,I'm currently updating our inventory in lansweeper, I've an issue with the field assetsnames. In this field it's displaying the Model of the printer instead of the name attributed to the printer.An example: I've a Ricoh printer model SP8200DN w...

Orzka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect toner infomration on Konica Minolta devices

We've got several Konica Minolta multifunction devices around our offices and I've noticed some serious inconsistencies in the data they report in LanSweeper. I've pretty much ignored it until now, but our asset department is wanting a way to monitor...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ip Range Location problem

My problem is this:I have created dynamic groups based on iprange of my assets but they continue to have "Undefined location" instead.Some advice to remediate?thanks

malvivent7 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Scan & SNMP & IP Locations

Dear Lansweeper-Community,I have a non-critical but annoying issue: network devices which were found using IP Range Scan and identified using SNMP (like Access Points, Routers, Switches) don't get an IP Location assignment (they show as 'Undefined'),...

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning non-Windows devices

we have a lot of industrial devices running various forms of linux or bsd but the scan tools for non windows devices are very limited in lansweeper. what we want is a simple api that allows us to update the name of custom fields and the text content ...

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote reboot mac computers

We have several Mac's is there a way to remote reboot them? I know they need SSH to be inventoryed and I have this set up and I can see all assets but not sure how to reboot them remotely using LansweeperThanks

mystmoose by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom inventory item with command output

Hi all,Is it possible to create a custom item in the asset inventory that would be filled with a command output?We use LS to deploy a Certificate Authority through a deploy package that issues the command CertUtil.exe to add an specific certificate o...

d00b2020 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos