General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AWS Asset Scanning

I was curious if anyone was using Lansweeper to scan their AWS environment. Is there a good way to get that information into Lansweeper? EC2 instances would probably be the most beneficial thing to see in Lansweeper. Thanks.Kyle

polingkyle by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

You are currently an inactive helpdesk agent

Every time I logon to Lansweeper I get the "You are currently an inactive helpdesk agent. Click here to resolve this notification."Although I'm following the KB article I get this error when I try to make my user a regular user:"This agent still has ...

max204 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Scanning of Mac OS

I have added my Mac as an asset and tried to run a scan.It gives an error saying Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global (root)I can't see what I am missing.I didn't think you'd need to enable SSH to do the scanning.Can someone give me some ...

Creating Custom Reports

Good Afternoon,I am not new to Lansweeper, but new to creating custom reports. We're currently trying to track how many users have Foxit Phantom PDF Standard on their computer. Currently we have a list of MAC addresses from Foxit to assist us with fi...

Tczadzeck by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run a script in a few assets ??

Hello,How I can creat a list of desktop (100 or 200) and run a script to install other software ??.I donot want run on all my assets

vapa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voting Option in Helpdesk

I would like to configure a ticket to be used for voting by users. It would have the ability for select users to vote via checkbox to approve/disapprove a specified action. The ticket would not be closed until all users have voted. Any ideas? Tha...

Frazier by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Closed tickets - in progress

Dear all,When I close a ticket, this ticket is set after a couple of minutes to "in progress". So we do get the "closed" notification and then suddenly that ticket is set back to "in progress".I also see that the "closed notification" is send to the...

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos