General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to start lansweeper service

We were facing high resource utilization problem on our database server. So for troubleshooting purpose, we had stopped Lansweeper service manually (As Lansweeper database is hosted on separate database server). Now today when we are trying to start ...

kavita by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canon iR-ADV 6255 Toner Level

Hello, The Canon iR-ADV 6255, is showing the wrong black toner levels. We have changed the toner, and the web interface says it is OK. The lansweeper panel shows 0%. Asset Type: PrinterManufacturer: CANON Inc.Model: Canon iR-ADV 6255 22.01OID: ...

mirvine by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

AntiVirus info on Asset Page

We have many assets with Windows Defender and McAfee running.On many of these, the summary page virus information shows "enabled and outdated" although one of the 2 will be up to date! This obviously also falsifies any report including these tables.I...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help with https error

localhost:82 usa un certificado de seguridad no válido. No se confía en el certificado porque está autofirmado. El certificado no es válido para el nombre localhost. Código de error: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER I need help with this, for de security my ...

Resolved! Dynamic groups and use of Wildcard

Hi, is it possible to create a Dynamic Group in Lansweeper and use a wildcard to group together all PC's ending with the number "1"PC's are called:S10001S10002S10003S20001S20002S20003S40001S40002Filter will obviously be "Asset Name" but have tried ev...

BosOtter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Resend ticket email

Hi all,Is there any way to resend a ticket? An agent has replied to a user but not email has been sent. The settings are correct and does normally send but in this instance, it didn't.ThanksJames

james0254 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location map

Location map kann mann da mal ne Maske habe die mann verändern kann nach seinen Grundriss an legen kann oder mus mann da ein anderes Programm nehmen

Witte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos