General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Add CC member when user create the ticket

We have starting using the Lansweeper to be our ticket system and assets tool.Would like to know can client to adding CC user or address when they are creating a new ticket on the website?Or only agent can do that after ticket created?

Ted by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to scan Macs without them freaking out

We're just starting to use Lansweeper and overall, we're satisfied. A couple of things are hanging us up though - 1) when we initiate a scan, SEP on the Macs will report it as a portscan; then we get calls! We did put in the firewall policy exceptio...

drdos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Delete IP Address Range Locations

I have over 400 IP Address Range Locations and I want to re-work how they are setup. I have the new CSV to import my new layout, but I can't find a way to mass delete the existing ones. Can anyone provide some help here?

CVannest by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adding %AppData% as a variable?

Trying to scan for a file to see when it was updated last.Would like to be able to use something like:%appdata%\Roaming\<ProgramName>\<FileName.ext>Is this possible, or be added?

abustraan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reports - Tickets Created By

I am looking for a report for "Tickets Created By". This field is in the History tab of the ticket. It is the first entry on all tickets. So I'm guessing this information is recorded somewhere. I just want to be able to get a count of how many ti...

dpoll7428 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo MIIX 510-12ISK no chassis type listed

I have a batch of Lenovo MIIX 510-12ISK Windows 10 tablets and when they are scanned by Lansweeper, the System Chassis page has No information found.I have found out that there are some new Chassis types in the SMBIOS 3.0 Specification as shown in th...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos