General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Requirements for removing old assets

My Understanding is that for assets to be removed after lets say 30 days, the following attributes need to meet the 30 days or greater requirement.LastSeenLastActiveScanLastIPScan.If the field for one of these attributes is blank for an asset, how wi...

GaBo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic Groups for File/Registry Scanning

Hi Lansweeper Community,I have been tasked with creating a Dynamic Group that lists scanned registry or file items.I noticed that the Filter for the Asset Fields within the Dynamic Groups do not list the option for files or registry items. I thought...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Table tsysOS does not have all computers

We have a report with configuration of all computers and we have detected many computers are not registered in table tsysOS so that it does not know OSname although that computers are Windows 10. Anyone has the same problem?Thanks in advance

Issues updating lansweeper

I have attempted multiple times now to update Lansweeper to no avail. The Lansweeper launches (or seems to) and then simply never opens anything. A service runs for it on task manager however there is no evidence it is actually running. I really trie...

Resolved! Add ticket URL to email?

Hey guys, new user to lansweeper here, been using it for about 6 months as an asset management and internal helpdesk ticketing system.I don't "live" in lan sweeper I just jump into it as the tickets trickle in to resolve them. It would be a lot easie...

Alternative remote control agent?

How can I invoke an alternate remote control agent rather the lsremote.exe which is often lags and takes forever to load? If we can just envoke another VNC agent or even better an agent like Screen Connect?

maph by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos