General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper Service Not Found. Is this a problem?

When I run the connection tester for a remote machine I get the following error. Is this a problem?? How do I push that out?Lansweeper Connection Tester 6.0.0.3Scanning Lansweeper Service (on this machine).. Status: Service not found Version: Execu...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Role based administration

I want to create an account with limited access to Lansweeper console, I would need this account can view asset and access the client machine's event viewer only, nothing else in the basic and advanced action sections.seem it's all or nothing for th...

john0808 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix

I work for a company that uses lansweeper daily and iv go a few things going thew deployment but cant seam to get any of the citrix receiver program to deploy with Lansweeper much less getting it to auto input the website after install. currently we ...

mzipperer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error when merging tickets

Good morning,This may be more of a bug than an error but when I merge tickets together it always states:Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\App_Data\tickets_index\write.lockThe merge action always completes, ...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitoring SSD Disk

Hi,Its there anyway to monitor the lifetime of a disk? We have SSD disks that need to know how it the state of them.Theres any report to this kind of issue?

Resolved! Duplicate Monitor Serial Numbers - 16843009

Recently we have started getting duplicate serial numbers on quite a few monitors. All 16843009. These show up from different vendors/models. Google searches for this show that this same serial number often shows when read from the registry from ...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos