General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lspush configuration

Is it possible to send lspush data to 2 different servers without let it run twice?I mean, something like this:LSPUSH.EXE <SRV2> <SRV2>Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NAS Computers

I have several workstations showing up as both a Windows workstation and a separate entry as a NAS. They both have the same name and IP. Why is that happening?

John_Self by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This Mac address already exists

I have a printer that I would like to edit. When I try to save changes I get This Mac address already exists. If I do a search for the mac address I get 2 results. The second result is the printer. The first result when I click on it I get a Webserve...

gfunk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 client

Getting Windows Script Host error:server\scripts\logon\startup.vbsLine: 1Char: 2Error: The system cannot find the file specified.Code: 80070002Source: (null)File is on the server and All windows 7 clients are working.Any help pointing me in t...

Installer package able to add Comments

Is it possible to have an Installer package add comments to the computer object? It would be nice to be able to have a list of things pushed to the machine separate from the deployment logs as those get cleaned out every month (company policy).