General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Helpdesk user can't see the helpdesk tab

Hi,I'm having a small issue with one of my agents can't see the helpdesk tab, I tried to add it as a new tab, but that's not possible. He's the only agent that can't see it, all the other agents can.He has the same permissions and access as I do.//Ni...

Nickyguld by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value for Computer Threads

During my scan I do not use IP scann but only computer scan.The present value for Computer Threads is 50, as maximum value suggested few years ago for version 5 of Lansweeper; my question is: with version 6, is possible to raise this value?Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add on not working on Firefox 52 32bit

Hello, A couple days ago, LS V6051 stopped working on Firefox 52 32bit. First I thought I had 64 bit installed so I uninstalled it completely and tried a blank 32 bit installation but same problem: whenever I try to run an action, LS asks for add on ...

JC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment failing for installation of software

Hello,I am still in the full trial version of Lansweeper and have come across a bit of an issue. While testing a Condition in the Deployment\Installer Packages, I am getting the error:Result: Deployment ended: The system cannot find the file specifie...

toast by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrating Lansweeper to other machine

I have to migrate a lansweeper installation (v6040) to an other machine/server _AND_ move it's database from an external MSSQL server to a local compact SQL database that came with it.The reason for the migration is related to performace and maintena...

Resolved! Formatting HTML email alerts?

Fairly simple question, is it possible to add any formatting to the HTML in the email reports? We have one or two that can get fairly lengthy and it would be nice to be able to apply some styling to them to make them a bit easier to read.

eriqjaffe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External Access to Lansweeper Database

Started a Revit Model of a clients office. Took floor plans assigned room tags, built a schedule started populating the room schedule with items like current user, network jack, switch port, phone port, VLAN assignment, and I thought if there was a w...

abustraan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked by Firewall

Hi, is there any way to make an exception to lansweeper, when I try to do a scanning to not get blocked by the firewall of Windows or the firewall of the Antivirus (my case Kaspersky).thanks.