General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Sites

Hi there,I was wondering if there was a way in which we can monitor remote sites that are not connected to our main domain. They are just workgroups but i want to be able to bring in the full inventory for each of the workgroups across the country. W...

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe XI silent install

Hello all,I have a multi site deployment with audit servers in each location. In our main location I am able to deploy Adobe without issue. Here is my command:"{PackageShare}\Adobe\Adobe Reader XI\AdbeRdr11010_en_US.exe" /q /s /sAll /rs /msi EULA_A...

Dtyner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Drive Space Used For Documents

Is there a report or a way to find out how much drive space is being used for documents on an asset? I need to calculate how much drive space is being used on the assets by documents for all assets individually and total used. Would like to migrate...

John_Self by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suppliers

Dear all,Is there a way to create "suppliers" and add all info about that suppliers? Something like:DELL:Account managerPhoneEmailPro support nrand so on ...

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk user can't see the helpdesk tab

Hi,I'm having a small issue with one of my agents can't see the helpdesk tab, I tried to add it as a new tab, but that's not possible. He's the only agent that can't see it, all the other agents can.He has the same permissions and access as I do.//Ni...

Nickyguld by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value for Computer Threads

During my scan I do not use IP scann but only computer scan.The present value for Computer Threads is 50, as maximum value suggested few years ago for version 5 of Lansweeper; my question is: with version 6, is possible to raise this value?Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos