General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New ticket - user lookup via AD?

When I create a new ticket, is there any way to add a field which does an Active Directory lookup? Like "add asset", I would like my helpdesk technicians to be able to search for users by Active Directory. For example, new ticket > user > select user...

Default a Custom Field

When I create a custom field in "Ticket Custom Fields" I cannot set default values. How can I set this? If it's not possible please add this as a feature request. Thanks!

hcatesmmi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom data fields

If I make a custom action say using powershell to return a value, can I store that in a custom data field and later report on it?So as an example, LS does not return the amount of disk fragmentation, can I return that from a PS query and stick it in ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! connect custom field to asset

I am new to LS so forgive me if I am asking something obvios. I have IP location and I want to join few more fileds to it, for example VLAN ID, VLAN name etc. How can I do that?br

dskundric by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passing parameters from Widget to dB

Hello team,I want to create a widget in which user's input is passed as a parameter to a Query in tsysDBObjects. I looked through the tester sample widget, but how do I send the testinput value as parameter to Query?Just For eg, suppose i want to exe...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan IP Widget

Would love it if there was a way to scan a single IP on demand by just typing it in to a widget rather than having to setup a scanning method, disabling all enabled ranges, enabling just the one your after, getting the result and then reversing the w...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos