General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! MSSQL Database Recovery Model

Hey all,I want to know if it is a problem to switch the revcovery model of the lansweeperdb from"Simple" to "Full". I maybe know why it is by default on "Simple". I think because the db is oftenly running on a SQL Server express version so there is n...

WINAIX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Registry Scan

I know that in March 2016 was not possible to do this, but don't know if it has been added. Can I get a list of windows machine certificates with lansweeper?Thank you

PabloSanz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Load Balancing?

We just pulled a report and have about 25k assets listed. The database right now is at about 6 gig. We are looking into migrating this data over from SQL compact to SQL Server.Could somebody who's managing a lot of assets chime in? We'd like to keep ...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Priority to ticket list

I would like the ticket priority to be added to my list of all Open Tickets but I don't see it listed and I don't know how to add it.

OptusIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Switch data port info wrong/not updating

Hi,There something I have noticed in my Lansweeper environment that I can't figure out ... even though my switches (HP and Zyxel) and my Computers are all being scanned successfully. The correlation of the information between PC and the switch/port i...

Resolved! Server getting removed automatically

Hi Team,I have a scan target in my config like 10.0.0.1 - 10.0.30.254 but found some of my servers are not being detected.To troubleshoot added the individual IP to scan target 10.0.0.115 and manually triggered scan. The server was scanned and the as...

praveen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Mac-address one device

We have a number of devices with more than one Mac address (Cisco routers and access points).Is it possible to fill in a second MAC address on one Summary page?This so everything is matched to one summary page.Now we have to fill in all our informati...

LCadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email ticket replies creating new tickets

Greetings. I love the fact that users can send to our helpdesk email address and it auto-creates a ticket. However, if they reply to the email they receive regarding the ticket they opened, it opens a new ticket. These replies generally ask for a st...

brigmill by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos