General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure

Hi, I can see all the Azure servers on Lansweeper, but not the software for each server? Anyone else having this issue? 

Create a new asset using API

Is there any way I can create a new asset using the Lansweeper API? I read the API documentation, and it offers edit and delete assets, I didn't find any API for creating a new one.

yzeng by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to scan a non-domain W7 Asset

Hello,I have a Windows 7 machine on my network, but it is not part of my domain.LanSweeper can find it but cannot scan it, error "Scanning Access Denied".I have checked the user and password that LSweeper is trying to use when scanning this asset and...

TCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DELL PowerConnect Switch Assets

Hi,We have some DELL PowerConnect switches (N2000, N4000 and S6000). LANSweeper has used SNMP to grab information from the device, but for some reason, the Interface information keeps displaying the same port channel interface over and over again.I h...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

TP-LINK Switch Port Mapping

So... I have a small problem when I change one of our switch. We are using TP-LINK switches TL-SG3424 and T1600G-52TS. Both of them have got the same SNMP configuration. On TL-SG3424 I can see what asset is connected in which port. In T1600G-52TS I d...

t_grabka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Screen grab says license is expired

My screen grab action says license is expired. I go and register it with my license file and it works for that time only. If I close screen grab and reopen it, it is not licensed again. How do I make the license stick? I'm entering the informatio...

NYNet by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Documents

Is there anywhere to store documents such as a pdf or word doc associated with a software? I looked around and couldn't find much so I just figured I'd check the forums as a last resort?

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue creating a package to run a remote exe

I have identified 700+ workstations whose DLP agents are corrupted. I must run an executable on each workstation to clean up the corrupted installations. Due to name resolution issues, many of the systems cannot pull the files from the Lansweeper sha...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How useful is Lansweeper to a Linux Admin?

Simply put, the web site only goes into detail about pushing Windows packages and nothing else.My shop is 90% Linux/UNIX based, and I have *many* versions of each to keep up to date AND to keep at their "release level." I literally have every suppor...

Bee_Kay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos