General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Users from different domain logon onto ticket portal

We have 2 domains and would like users from the second domain to be able to log onto the help desk console to view and submit cases. Creating a trust between domains is not a possibility; my first thought was to create a local user, but it appears th...

bmoak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error : Scanning Access denied

We have recently installed Lansweeper in our company.We have observed that Lansweeper is not scanning few machines in our domain.Credentials entered for scanning have domain admin privileges on it and all other machine are getting scanned with same c...

kavita by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! File and Print sharing (Windows 7)

Tried searching the KB on File and Print sharing but nothing turned up.Our domain PC's normally have file and print sharing turned on. My question is, if we turn it off will there be any repercussions from scanning on Lansweeper?Some initial tests sh...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Database Compatibility

Hi All, Currently, we're running lansweeper 60022 with database installed in local server , SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition SP3.In this case, we're going to migrate the Lansweeper database to other shared-database server, SQL Server 2012 Standard...

hery_hery by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report for all without hotfix

I have been, unsuccessfully, trying to get a report that shows all devices that do not have a certain hotfix I need installed. I found one report on here from 2009 that seems to be outdated. Looking for help.Thanks!!

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstaller for Flash

We want to uninstall Flash Player from user computers. When I go to create a deployment package to do the uninstall the only version showing is Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX and Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin even though reports show multiple versions ...

ahall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete Domains

I have a bunch of weird domains listed on the dashboard which I would like to get rid of. I do not see how to remove them.

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Commandline install / update

I want to be able to install updates to my lansweeper installation on my core server using only commandline switches. I cannot find any documentation of this. Surely this must be possible?

Ulf_Lundh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos