General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AD Integration and IP Range Scanning

Can anyone describe the behavior of AD integration. If I have it set to scan my entire domain. I also had it scan quite an IP range. Here's the thing -- we have some AD objects that did not show up.I was running a test to see what factors determined ...

Resolved! Map Networkdrive

Hi.I’m unable to map a network drive in a command action:I’ve placed the following …cmd.exe /C {actionpath}psexec.exe \\{computer} net use y: \\share\folderbut it wasn’t successful. What’s wrong?

Pasi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mac inventory with random, otp?

Hello all,Without going into too much detail -- we have an interesting conundrum that I'd like to ask for some advice on:We're instituting automatic password changing on our local admin accounts throughout our fleet that will change at "X day" interv...

andyy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Role Error

Hi,I can't add user role.Please help.When I click Ok.Lansweeper show this error:(Error while saving:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

dsrc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Key´s

Hallo,i´m trying to inventory all Key´s with Lansweeper.But i don´t get Keys for Visual Studio 2008, 2012, 2013 and 2016.I know that there is a option to manually add the registry Path like here:http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/132/viewing-and-scanning-s...

tisadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding Terminal Servers / Custom WMI

Hey all, I would like to find all RDS/Terminal Servers that are run in application mode. This is relevant for Microsoft licensing, since an installation on an application server does not require a license. There is a WMI class containing this informa...

DKnappe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Locations Overview

Hello everyone,I try to add a new location in IP Locations Overview, but I don't understand why the widget doesn't show the location I've added. I can't scan all the assets on this network/location and can't get a report about them...Can someone help...

Resolved! CC-User not working

Hello,we are evaluating the helpdesk-system at the moment and tried to set one user as CC. The users doesn`t receive any mail with changes made to the selected ticket. The user was never logged on to the helpdesk-system. Can you please help us to get...

INNO-IT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos