General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Attachments

I have created a a new Category in the KB.Inside this Category I have created an Article.In the Article I attached a PDF.When accessing the article I can see the attachment but when I click on it I receive a message stating "Error: File not found".

Resolved! Email replies not being picked up

When user or agent replies to help ticket via email, the system is not picking up the reply and adding the information to the ticket. Or I should say, not all the time - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.We are using the free version on Lanswe...

Resolved! Can't send messages

The default view of the text field for both users and agents allows for formatting options that utilize tags (i.e. <div>, <span>, etc..) However, when trying to utilize any of the formatting options including just returning to a new line, the message...

ARMC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange message from the Forum ?

HelloOne of my postings in Forum are not shown. Clicking on it via http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_cp_subscriptions.aspx gives this message:Invalid You've passed an invalid value to the forum. Continue... What does that mean ?- Thanks

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MAC-address in Device Summary

Hi Lansweeper Team,could you please add the MAC-address to the device summary again?I've installed Lansweeper version 6 and now I have to go to Config->Network->Network to find it out.Thanks.Regards,Alex

bobuddha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ticket API

I am trying to create a ticket using the api and when I make the call I receive the following error back:{"Success": false, "Message": "Only available in premium version or higher."}We are licensed for the Professional version, what am I missing?

tanderton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calendar Problems

Is anyone having issues with the calendar still showing deleted events?Mine still shows the [DEMO] events after deleting the demo data, as well as some test events that I created.It throws up the following error if I try to move or access them:Webser...

Yetifiasco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos