General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Searching for MS Lync (Skype for Business) phones

Hello,it would be great to discover hardware network phones, for example Polycom CX and HP 4110/4120.Even if they don't have an admin interface, at least, we will have the knowledge of their existance, number, MAC-adresses (from which we can know the...

Rustam by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enable SNMP to scan Cisco devices issue

Lansweeper version: 5.3.0.33Website version: 5333I have Cisco 4500x switch. It has enabled and configured SNMP v2 (other monitoring system poll it without issue). Proper Lansweeper host added as Permitted to RO SNMP. Lanweeper has proper SNMP Conmuni...

Resolved! Asset Groups

I would like to create a static asset group that contains about 200 assets. Is there a way to import a list instead of having to check off each asset individually from the list?

kat by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Attached Devices - Scanners

Afternoon all,Can someone please advise if there is a way to do a scan for attached devices to computers as would like to know which computers have scanners attached. If there is, can somebody please advise of the code as not used SQLKind RegardsGra...

Resolved! Device tester not working anymore with IE11

My company just installed Internet Explorer 11 and devicetester doesn't work anymore.I get now this message :Errorcode: FFFFFFFE\\FRASPARINFNOBC\lansweeper$\devicetester.exe 10.12n.nnn.nnnCould you help us.Regards

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate software entries in asset information

We have recently update a piece of software on all assets, and having checked various assets, some show the old version and the latest version we have installed. I've checked the machines and there is only 1 version showing in add/remove programs. Wh...

daveyh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Scheduling a deployment will also immediately deploy it.

I have a schedule that I always use for deployments.- "Daily at 12:00" that is configured to run each workday at 12:00But when I create a deployment configuration that uses this schedule it will automatically run as soon as I save the configuration.E...

Ruben1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overall performance is very erratic

I know that description is a bit nebulous and vague but I am not sure how else to describe it. At times, everything seems to be working just fine but then a little while later when you attempt to search for an asset in the search bar, it just hangs. ...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos