General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CPU incorrect info

Hello,Lansweeper not display correct cpu info for something Windows assets.For example view the imagesMy lansweeper version is v. 5242

fpino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic Group not removing assets who fail to meet criteria

I have the latest version of Lansweeper. I created a dynamic group with three filter criteria: State Equal To Active Software Installed Not Equal To Adobe Reader XI (11.0.13) MUI Computer OU Equal To (Target Computers) Clicking "View Assets" disp...

CBG-NK by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not all installed KB/Patches shown in "History"

Hi I would appreciate if someone could make a brief explanation about how LanSweeper determines which installs that are shown in "history" on a computer.I understand that there is some scanning that occure on the computer to determine what software h...

GerthE by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Harddrive History Reports

We're trying to track when PCs have had their HardDrive's replaced. Is there a way to pull/report this type of information. Was thinking might be something in the Device 'History'. I tried to use the 'tblFloppyHistory' but can't get a working repo...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 1511 update

Since the 1511 November Windows 10 update I cannot see any details about the Win 10 PCs in our school.Via the software tab it list Win 10.0.10586, but when this is clicked all it reports back is 'This report has no results'Does Lansweeper not yet sup...

Resolved! status of installation

Hello guys,I would like to ask you what kind of way I should use to install Total Commander and check how many instalations is done because of licenses. I need to limited the PC that can use licensed TC.Thank you for your response.Vaclav

dovas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos