General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Language Helpdesk

Dear Support,Will there be other languages available in the future ( or maybe now already ) for the Helpdesk. We would like to have a dutch helpdesk as most of our people don't speak english.Thanks in advance.Kind Regards,Peter

pvanlien by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 pc's

I was wondering if someone can tell me why Windows 10 devices on our lan are not reporting with the latest install of Lansweeper. I have upgraded some 8.1 units to 10 but they still display as windows 8.1. Is this because it is a Windows 8.1 key that...

Resolved! Deployment Package - Win 2008R2 issue

I'm trying deploy a vbscript to a group of machines and for some reason, for the windows 2008R2 targets the package is timing out.The package is running as the scanning account (domain admin)I can see on the target server event logs that the scanning...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Schedules not running

I'm doing the trial right now and am very happy with what I've seen. One of the functions that I'm looking forward to is scheduled deployments. What I'm trying to do is just a one time schedule to test a deployment overnight on some computers. So ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Issue with IP Ranges/Shares

We have recently started using the software deployment with great results. (I wish the final deployment log message text could be configured within the package so that failures are a little bit more clear but ... )What made the software deployment ...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incorrect Network Interface Connection

I went through and searched for information about clearing out old Network Interface Connection information, and the most recent answer I found here says it isn't possible.This is kind of a severe issue for me. Currently, the network interfaces list ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Local Profiles CMD

Hello All,I have a quick question as I'm lost on what to do with this now. On lansweeper we have a custom action which will list all local profiles from the asset we have chosen then opens in command prompt and starts to clear the profiles from the l...

LJayP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos