General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSPush GPO help

Hello,I follow the instructions on how to make a .vbs script for LSPUSH for a OU. This works great IF we are hardwired and VPN before logging into Windows. Since our environment are all laptops this is not feasible because user are mobile and connect...

Luis89 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Scanning and Filtering

HelloApologies in advance if I'm asking some questions that may have been covered before by I'm a newbie to using Lansweeper. There are two things I'd like to verify:- When I go to Configuration-Scanning Methods the option Enable Active Scanning is t...

Hedgehog by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Basic Powershell Question

Basic question I'm sure but how do you get Powershell scripts to run? Powershell is installed on the LS server but no matter how I configure an action, they fail. If I run Powershell from my machine and manually run the script, it runs fine.

Resolved! Bios Password set/enabled report

We are needing to run a report to determine which laptops do not have the Bios password turned on. I am not even sure if this possible through Lansweeper or not. Any ideas or thoughts? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in...

Neil43 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Explanation of deployment XML options

Sorry, I can not find the manual.I exported an existing package so I could add some additional error checking and exit codes.I see things like <shutdownoption>, <shutdowntime>,<rescan>,<runmode> and on and on.I am looking for a document that lists al...

MisterEd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Show AD Computers that haven't been online yet

We have recently installed and set up Lansweeper. We have it set to scan AD, and it grabs all the info from AD, OUs, users, etc.What seems to be missing is computers that are in AD that haven't been online since Lansweeper was turned on.For Example,...

Joey_Elam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos