General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deleting Assets

When I delete an asset it reappears when i search again it comes back the asset has now been renamed and is appearing as its new name as well how do i get rid of the extra asset for good?

dannyboy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsPush.exe locked the PC

Hello,I have a problem. We let the LSpush.exe run by script when a user logs on to the PC . Here we have the problem that the PC will be locked for about 30 seconds and has a black screen .Is this normal ?We have only the problem , when they run by s...

Tina by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Length of user passwords

Is there a way for me to see the length of passwords for each user in a computer? This way I can review to see if they are following the password length requirements.

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linking to check_mk with {computer}

Custom Action: hyperlink enabledhttp://Check_MK/Check_MK/Check_MK/index.py?start_url=%2FCheck_MK%2FCheck_MK%2Fview.py%3Fview_name%3Dhost%26host%3D{computer}%26site%3DThe problem: {computer} gives the host name is all caps and check_mk has all the ass...

jdeknox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper NT Authentication

Hello could you help me with NT AuthenticationI’m configured NT Authentication as in article http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/31/How-to-enable-authentication-for-IIS..htmlAnd managed - Website Role Based Access When I open site locally. NT Authentication...

dukedizel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Lansweeper cert

I'm trying to change the SSL cert in IISExpress. I've followed the guide here. We've actually been running over SSL for a very long time, but now I want to use a signed cert from our internal CA.I have a windows certificate, which I exported as a .pf...

tman247 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos